Our clinic staff strives to update our facebook page with helpful tips and links, so check there for more information posted daily!
"You have a great team of people in your vet clinic, I appreciate the attention you have given to each of my pets, and look forward to bringing JAX to visit you! C. Flaman - Southey, Sask
"As always you treat our dogs as if they were your family. Thank you for providing such great service to our pets." L. Blackwell - Earl Grey, Sk.
"We were very please with the care our Ruby recieved. You went above and beyond our expectations. We appreciate the genuine care you have shown for our pet!" J&B Moser - Regina, Sask
"Have found the clinic to ensure quick and timely service when ever it was needed. Follow up is also appreciated and always there after our visits with personal calls to check up on our animals. Two of the many outstanding service they provide to us." - J. Greenway, Earl Grey, Sk.
- "Dr. was so nice. Our Magpie was in so much pain when we first took her in, but is 100% better now! We are so glad to have a vet so close as we live in Herbert and was working here for a couple of months. Thanks to Earl Grey Veterinary Services for all they have done to get Magpie healthy again". - C. Westgarth - Herbet, Sk.
- "From my first phone call to our appointment with our cat, Clifford, we were very impressed with Dr. Debbie, Kelly, Nicole and Breanna. We will definately be returning and reccommending this clinic. Thank you for your care and patience with Clifford". - J.Grieve - Strasbourg, Sk.
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and obviously care about the animals. It's kind of like going to Grandmas house with your kids-they are more excited to see them than you! Thanks everyone!" J.D. - Strasbourg, Sk.
"In my books and your staff are number one. They are friendly and very professional and make a pretty good cup of coffee. All in all i will be mentioning you to colleges and friends keep up the good work.Thks, Paisley was sad she had no bandanna..lol" R.R. - Southey, Sk?
"The staff was very professional, but friendly at the same time. I did not feel rushed, and they showed how much they cared about my dog. The price we paid was also very reasonable compared to other vets in the area". F.S. - Southey, Sask
"Always recieve the best care for either our pets or cattle. They understand how we want the best for our animals. If the situation is not great they don't give us false hope just the truth." C Lorencz - Raymore, Sask.
"They took the time and were patient with Rocco knowing he was just a 12 weeks old and a little shy. They approached him softly and weren't just trying to get him in and out making it an enjoyable experience for him." P. Aquin - Cupar, Sask
- "I was able to get my cat Snoopy in on short notice, even though they were busy they still were accommodating. The service was excellent, caring and welcoming.... Great vetanarians and staff! Will be back and have already recommended them to friends!" L.D. - Cupar
- "My little Ollie!! Very grateful for the doctors that we have grown to trust at the Earl Grey vet clinic this last summer. It has been so nice getting to know them and to get to see what they do day in and day out only 8 short miles away. I respect them very much. We love you Debbie Hupka-Butz!! Thank you for taking such good care of our Baron and Ollie." M.F. - Earl Grey
- "Just remembering the time when Shelby (now gone) was poisoned and Deb and Kelly took her into their own home and cared for her until she was better. Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present. Thanks you guys have been really wonderful." A.S. - Earl Grey
- "The vet went promptly to work on our horses and I felt they were safe in her hands. I was really impressed". D.B. - Regina Beach
- "Our family are huge supporters of Dr. Debbie and company. We have used their services for our horses , cats, sheep, dogs... and have been very impressed with the level of care that has been provided. They are very compassionate and understand the strong relationships between animals and their owners. I especially love seeing the strong women that work there. Yay for Earl Grey Vet Services!!!!" J.A. - Earl Grey
- "Met us after hours to fix a terrible wound on our horse who was not halter broke or handled and did an amazing job. He is sore but happy to be home. Thankyou so much for everything :)" R.S. - Cupar
- "I have always received prompt and valuable service from Earl Grey Vets. If I have any questions they are always answered and advice given". S.D. - Southey, Sask
Dr. Debbie Hupka-Butz in Saskvets Video
"Hanging out with Critters". This video portrays the Saskatchewan Veterinary Medical Association and the passion of our members. Touching, engaging & informative - if you love animals as much as we do you're going to want to watch this! Click this link "WATCH NOW" and enjoy
How to become a Veterinarian
How to become a Animal Health Technician
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.